Grafana Cloud Metrics
Grafana Cloud is a fully managed observability platform for your applications and infrastructure. Import your historical data and unify all your metrics seamlessly within Grafana Cloud.
Your new account includes free forever access to:
- 10k series for Prometheus or Graphite metrics
- 50GB of logs
- 14-day retention for metrics and logs
- Access for up to 3 team members
- Plus a 14-day trial of Grafana Cloud Pro to explore unlimited metrics, logs, users, and premium features.
Import and unify all your metrics seamlessly within Grafana Cloud
Centralize the analysis, visualization, and alerting on all of your metrics. Grafana Cloud’s default 13-month retention (in the Pro plan) allows you to combine application and infrastructure metrics for use cases such as capacity planning.
Centralized Alert Management
Cloud-based Prometheus alerting is the only way to do Prometheus alerts while using the Grafana Cloud agent, enabling you to consolidate your alerting into a central place, where local alerting is not possible.
Create, manage, and silence all of your alerts within one simple Grafana Cloud Alerting page. No separate interfaces, no cortex tool, and no complex config files necessary.
Configure alerts and notifications for logs, too. This is especially useful for third party systems that don’t export metrics.
Action items for a successful transition
- Sign up for a free Grafana Cloud account.
- Follow the instructions in this tutorial to learn how to install and start running checks.
- If you need help understanding how features and setup compare between worldPing and Grafana Cloud, read this blog post.
Super fast Prometheus- and Graphite- compatible backend
- Multi-tenant, highly scalable Prometheus metrics storage
- Custom long-term retention at 13 months
- Single query endpoint centralizing all individual Prometheus instances
- Highly scalable Graphite metrics storage
- Custom long-term retention per original schemas (default 24 months)
- Much faster query performance
- Query the same data with both PromQL and Graphite's query language
Get a centralized view into your observability, wherever it lives.
Tightly integrated log aggregation and storage with Loki
Dedicated Grafana instance with unlimited dashboards
Easy-to-operate, highly scalable, and cost-effective distributed tracing system with Grafana Tempo
Super fast Prometheus- and Grapite-compatible backend